tangled again
in the jungle
of coloured intentions
I'm drawn by the right
line also known as
my humble twin
cleaning plates
of left desires
isolated acts towards
- nothing
towards you
- in vain

we flail like doves
in the great suction drive
of a giant machine

the jurisdiction
of this asphyxiation
enfolding like stigma
on the screens of creation
I see but rain
on the windmills of Egypt and Spain
and you smile
the skies are scraped
by grey streaks of lust
towards what?
towards you
- in vain

And I walk past
the shores of rhytmn and rhyme
I climb down rabbitholes of time
slashing grapes from the dusk like a dog
the rim of a glass to the lips of my face
I drink and I swell
I swear and I sweat
making bets with myself

the only devil
in all direction

for I can never be full
never be full
never be through with the fact
that my love be broken
that my love be unbroken

- unless
- unless

beneath the crypt
the bones speak out
and I align again
by being realigned
with the lifelines
of your cousins and future sons
the night goes and the light comes
In numbness I snored for years on the run
a solemn tone befalls my tongue
and I fear all I speak
plays down what you hate

but there are not just sirens singing you to shipwreck
but worlds upon worlds between heaven and hell

so satisfaction
skips the line
to be unending
all the time